My client, a boutique structural and forensic structural engineering firm are looking to expand their reach in Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland
They are looking for a senior project manager to come in play a strategic role within the growth of the firm.
Off of the back of Covid-19, this firm have developed and evolved, and are now able to offer an entirely remote working from home position.
You will be working with a team of engineers and drafters designing a vast range of buildings (mid-rise office, retail, institutional, residential, airports, and breweries) and performing forensic investigation of damaged building structures.
- Bachelors degree in engineering (civil, structural, architectural).
- Masters preferred but not required.
- 10-15 years experience (residential and commercial building focus).
- PE license required.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Contributions toward continuing education, and organizational memberships.
- Overtime pay and yearly bonuses.