We are actively seeking a Land Development Senior Project Manager to join a team of dedicated professionals. As a Land Development Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for land planning, engineering, land development, subdivision projects and clients of the land development service group.
The Land Development Senior Project Manager is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of projects and assisting with new business development for the firm.
Required Skills Required Experience
* Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related field
* 12+ years experience in subdivision, land planning and land development engineering including:
* Site layout and design
* Utility design
* Stormwater management
* Erosion control
* Preparation of permit applications and engineering reports
* State of Texas Registration of a Professional Engineering license is required
* Understanding of municipal review, approval process, and ordinance application is required * Full knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Office Suite, computerized project management systems such as Deltek Vision, and various engineering applications is required
* Must have previous experience with client relationship development, proposal preparation, project budgeting and public presentations
* Must be a client-focused leader and team player possessing excellent communication, planning and organizational skills