- Leads the physical security integration process, utilising the Company's processes and procedures, and effectively and efficiently managing resources, scope, budget, time lines and quality;
- Establishes the overall schedule, typically using the project management professional-like process, and relying on software such as MS Project, or equivalent;
- Ensures that projects and customers are managed properly. Projects brought in on time and on budget. Develop change orders when necessary and maintain customer relationships.
- Maintains a cooperative spirit among all parties, with focus on the overall project objectives;
- Coaches team members under his/her responsibility.
Training and Certifications (required and desired)
- Due to the Clearance Requirement for this position, candidates must be US Citizens and able to pass a US Marshals Background Screening.
- Prior Government Clearance, i.e., EOD, Secret are desirable.
Benefits includes: 100k - 130k salary
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance - Various plans
- 401K+ Company Match
- Competitive Salary
- Profit sharing & performance compensation plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Generous Vacation Packages
- Flexible Work Patterns - Work remotely or in office.
- Year-round Wellness program
- Holistic Approach to Diversity & Inclusion