Project Manager | Maryland
LVI Associates are working with a boutique structural rehabilitation firm in Maryland. They were stated 30 years ago and have developed a strong client base in not only Maryland, but also in Washington DC and Northern Virginia.
This multi award-winning firm are looking to continue to grow their presence in the Mid-Atlantic, with a strong backlog of work this opportunity is ideal for any engineer looking to have a consistent work flow with a variety of different projects available from commercial, residential to institutional.
Culture is at the forefront for this firm, being collaborative and having a open door policy where every engineer can feel comfortable asking questions and learning is something they look to invest in.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT), Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect (RA) licensed
- Conducting forensic investigations on a variety of different structures and buildings
- Produce reports on findings of structural damages and failures
- Ability and willingness to perform physical site investigations including climbing, scaffolding, and crawling into spaces
- Willingness to be client facing and ability to coordinate with contractors
- 401k above industry standard
- Hybrid working model
- Clear route for progression
Reach out if you want to learn more about this opportunity. If this opportunity isn't right for you, but you want to explore other options reach out to me directly.