I am currently working with an international Real Estate Developer that are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to take a leading role on some of their most exciting national and international projects. Project include Offices, High-Rise, Living Quarters and mixed-Use Developments that have a total project value of up to 400 million€. With projects both across Germany as well as the rest of Europe, Asia the USA, there is also the opportunity to relocate and take on a new challenge abroad.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Full Project control off all LPH 1-9
- Coordination of both Internal and External Project Teams
- Extensive contract negotiations with clients and investors
- Working with AHO Booklet 9 Guidelines
You should have the following experience:
- 7+ year's experience in the field of Real Estate Project Management
- LPH1-9, as well as solid knowledge of AHO Guidelines
- Experience with Commercial and Residential projects - which have a project volume of over 50 million€
- Experience with international Real Estate projects is beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Native level proficiency in English and German
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply.