We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Manager for Offshore Wind project on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Plan and schedule the project timeline and targets to achieve
- Determine and assess the need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recommendations if necessary, during the project cycle.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and client stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and changes if necessary
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members
- Manage schedule, cost, scope and quality for the deliverables with the external stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents Job
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in engineering, project management, or any other relevant field
- 10 years or more experience in the offshore wind industry
- Experienced in the full project life cycle of an offshore wind farm project
- Experience with wind turbine operations of offshore wind farms
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply