We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Manager - Electrical / I&C on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Austin or Remote in Texas. For further information about this position please apply.
Description for Senior Project Manager - Electrical/I&C
- Supports business development efforts, leads the preparation of proposals, serve as lead presenter in presentations to secure new project work. Experienced in developing scope of work, time and manpower estimates. Responsible for developing new business with current and new clients.
- Provides technical, design and project management services in support of clients.
- Extensive knowledge of standard practices within appropriate discipline including design and construction. Individually able to carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development and implementation of new or improved techniques or procedures.
- Able to lead and supervise a project team on projects of all sizes and levels of complexity
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar degree.
- A minimum of 10 year's experience in the design of electrical and/or controls design
- Excellent grasp of the municipal and industrial markets along with leadership, team building and communication
- Valid drivers license