Do you have what it takes to provide world class construction and repair services to steel, concrete, and wooden railroad structures? My clients civil team also provides specialty concrete services, scour and erosion remediation, bridge protection installation, demolition services and more.
- A B.S. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and understanding of heavy civil construction
- Ability to lead, collaborate, and support team throughout the course project work
- Develop a working knowledge of project costs to effectively forecast project costs at completion
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Utilize adaptive management techniques to identify mutually beneficial outcomes for all stakeholders
- Work closely with superintendents and other Brennan team members to identify and resolve all project claims
What are your responsibilities as a critical player on our team?
- Maintain positive, professional relationships with past, present, and prospective clients, consultants, and regulators
- Don't be satisfied with the status-quo, rather seek to improve and innovate.
- Ability to serve as a mentor to aid in the development of project managers and project engineers
- Actively seek to find new opportunities for the client
- Be an advocate for my client's safety culture
- Assist in making project decisions on opportunities with group leaders and Business Development
If you see yourself to be a good fit please apply and your resume will be considered within 48 hours!