LVI is hiring with a top consulting engineering firm! The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient Senior Project Manager - Building Envelope Consultant/Forensic Architect in Architecture/Engineering with waterproofing, roofing, repair design, forensics, diagnostics experience of numerous building enclosure systems looking for a growth opportunity to be a leader in their next role. The candidate will work on developing new buildings and very exciting, complex commercial projects. The candidate will have the chance to work on building enclosures, complex projects, restoration, renovation, etc.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in building enclosures with strong experience at an architecture, engineering or construction firm. Field job site experience is a great addition, and all building enclosure, roofing or waterproofing related experiences.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 8-10 years experience and advanced technical knowledge and familiarity with roofing and waterproofing system design, installation and materials in commercial, institutional, and commercial buildings. Strength in critical thinking abilities, time and resource management, and exceptional interpersonal skills are all mandatory for success in this position.
This role will aid in managing their building envelope team. This office is presenting an opportunity to help their growth, manage, and be a leader in the future of the company.
- 8-10 years experience minimum
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering (a+)
- Registered Architect or Professional Engineer required (a+)
- LEED Accredited Professional (a+)
- AutoCAD (required), Revit proficiency (a+)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experience in writing specifications
- Waterproofing experience on all building enclosure systems
- Construction Documents experience
- Construction Contract Administration experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses
Please Reach Out!
If you would love to discuss and explore more options and opportunities that are more in line with your experience, please reach out to Presley Campbell on LinkedIn.