LVI is hiring with a top architectural engineering firm in this space! The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient Forensic Architect or Engineer in Architectural Engineering with building envelope, waterproofing, roofing, repair design, forensics, diagnostics experience of numerous building enclosure systems on commercial projects looking for a growth opportunity to be a leader in their next role. The candidate will work on developing new buildings and very exciting, complex residential and commercial projects. The candidate will have the chance to work on building enclosures, complex projects, restoration, renovation, etc.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in building enclosures with strong experience at an architecture, engineering or construction firm. Litigation experience is a plus as well. Field job site experience is a great addition, and all building enclosure, architecture, roofing or waterproofing related experiences.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 10 years experience and advanced technical knowledge and familiarity with architecture, architectural engineering, roofing and waterproofing system design, installation and materials in commercial, institutional, and commercial buildings and all aspects of the building envelope. Strength in critical thinking abilities, time and resource management, and exceptional interpersonal skills are all mandatory for success in this position.
This role will aid in managing their architectural team. This office is presenting an opportunity to help their growth, manage, and be a leader in the future of the company.
- 10 years experience minimum
- Registered Architect (RA) or Professional Engineer (PE) License (required)
- Degree in Architecture (a+)
- LEED Accredited Professional (a+)
- IICRC Certification (a+)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experience in writing specifications
- Waterproofing experience on all building enclosure systems
- Construction Documents experience
- Construction Contract Administration experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses
Please Reach Out!
If you would love to discuss and explore more options and opportunities that are more in line with your experience, please reach out to Presley Campbell on LinkedIn.