We are currently working to fill a Senior Project Management role for a client building new solar project they have kicking off in Rosamond. My client is in the top 10 renewable EPCs nationwide and is the leader in battery storage KW installed.
The Senior PM will be manage projects and project teams successfully from conception, through estimating, pre construction, construction, and closeout. The Senior PM will work closely with field teams to ensure all project and contractual agreements are met.
The project is a distributed generation solar site in Rosamond, the ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of EPC solar project management experience.
- Oversee projects from conception through completion
- Maintain excellent customer relations and partnerships
- Collaborate with internal teams to bid and execute work
- Track pipeline and project status
- 5+ Years of solar project management experience
- Ability to work on site and travel as needed
- Valid Drivers license
- EPC background preferred