LVI have a amazing opportunity for a forensic engineer to step into a senior PM position! This firm has a amazing vision for the future and is looking an ambitious and driven forensic structural engineer to join their team. This role offers access to excellent projects, as well as remote work paired with travel to job sites on the East Coast.
- Bachelors degree in a related engineering field (e.g. Civil / Structural/ Architectural engineering)
- Must hold a PE / RA License in the state of Tennessee
- 10-15+ years experience within the forensic domain
- Structural forensics / water intrusion / roof damage assessments / structural defects / CAT response / mitigation
- Investigate and evaluate damages as a result of natural causes, disasters, construction / design defects
- Willingness to travel to job sites in order to investigate damages
- Technical report writing
- Willingness to be client-facing
- Hybrid/remote working, freedom to set ones own schedule
- Great benefits package
- 401k matching
- Career growth
If you want to find out more, contact Hugh Evans at LVI Associates for an introductory and confidential conversation!