A mid-sized, 100% employee-owned national environmental and infrastructure support services firm serving government, industrial, and commercial clients is looking for a forward-thinking and entrepreneurial Senior Project Manager with a passion to make a difference to the team they manage, the clients they represent, and the communities they serve.
This is a company focused on delivering projects with the utmost safety, value, and efficiency. They are committed to the well-being of their people, providing a great amount of flexibility, generous compensation, and fantastic social culture. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in civil, chemical, environmental, or mechanical engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in the State of Texas
- 15-20+ years of experience in the field of water/wastewater engineering design
- Municipal wastewater collection/treatment design engineering experience in DFW.
- Municipal wastewater collection/treatment client relationships in DFW.
- Demonstrated selling and proposal development success to local clients.
- Demonstrated project management experience, including financial responsibility.
- Strong passion to engage client organizations to identify and win new projects.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability convey technical presentations.
- Ability to recruit, build, mentor, and foster an engineering team as a leader.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.