Large regional general contractor is looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience in Water Treatment (WTP/WWTP) Construction.
The firm has a large presence in water treatment construction across the south and gulf coast with a strong reputation in this market across its offices. This position is based in their Charlotte, NC office which is becoming a strong regional hub for them.
They are looking for a strong Senior Project Manager who can develop long term into a valuable member of their project management team. As the new Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful completion of construction projects.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for overall completion of project on time and within budget.
- Responsible for ensuring safe construction practices are followed at all times.
- Responsible for devising and maintaining project schedule.
- Communicate directly with client, subcontractors, and project team
The Senior Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of construction practices and construction equipment.
- 5+ years of experience working on water treatment (WTP/WWTP) infrastructure preferred.
- 5+ years experience in project management preferred.
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred.
- Vehicle and gas card.
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonus
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Senior Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply