A tier-1 Water Treatment Solutions MNC is looking for a Senior Proposal Manager in Singapore. This mandate will be responsible for leading, planning, scheduling and overseeing the delivery and development of projects through business opportunities.
- Lead in all aspects of proposal/tender preparation including the coordination and development of proposals (RFI, ITT, RFP, PPQ)
- Work closely with stakeholders across sales, client solutions architects, engineers, and project management team).
- Collection of materials (project job descriptions, case studies, technical documentation, staff resumes etc.), technical writing, clarifications, graphics, document editing, content review, printing, and final document assembly
- Reviews and ensures final proposal product is compliant and delivered on schedule and in compliance
- Ensure the winning proposals is transferred properly to the delivery team (e.g., Project management Team)
- 8+ years of bid/proposal management experience in industrial engineering or consulting services firm
- Experience in proposal management within water treatment industry
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRM database
- Proven ability in planning, producing, and delivering multiple compliant proposals at anytime
- Experience with government procurement policies is a plus
- Bilingual a plus
Interested parties, please apply now with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.