LVI is seeking an experienced Senior Restoration Architect. This person will play a key role in helping this top tier engineering and architectural grow!
As Senior Restoration Architect, you will manage a team of architects and engineers and be a part of training and developing, business development, client management and mentoring and developing. You'll be involved in a dynamic portfolio of New York City projects of all scope and scale, spanning across all 5 Boroughs. From low-income housing to luxury towers, land-marked buildings to iconic NYC architecture, our team tackles restoration and historic preservation challenges through all phases on the project; from planning to construction administration.
My client is driven by the most effective solutions and new innovative technologies, The team leverages the latest technology to boost every aspect of our design and project delivery - from 3D printers that revolutionize constructability, to Grasshopper for algorithmic design in Rhino, and AR/VR that superimposes data onto building models and project sites. Our tech stack includes over 50 software programs that transform how we work with each other, our consultants, and our clients.
This client is even one of the fastest growing employee owned companies worldwide.
- Oversee multiple major projects including Historic Preservation and Landmark projects
- Manage staff organization and planning
- Project Management of façade, plaza, roof and garage restoration projects
- Manage building envelope inspection and restoration design
- Local Law 11 reporting including site inspection, recording conditions, compiling findings for DOB report and document submission
- Building inspections from ground/roof/lifts/supported & suspended scaffolding
- Design and support for architectural design and real estate development projects
- Preparing plans, details, and specifications
- Coordinate work for Landmark Preservation requirements
- Perform contractor bid walkthroughs and reviews
- Review payment applications, change orders and project schedules
- Prospect new business and develop existing relationships
- Train others and oversee their work
- Scoping and time/staff utilization estimation for proposals
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of Local Law 11/FISP experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture required, Master's preferred
- RA/PE is required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel
- Extreme attention to detail with strong written and communication skills
- New York experience
If you are interested in this role, or know anyone that might be. Please reach out on: