- They have been in the industry for over 50 years and are known for being pioneers in roofing in the Midwest. They have a team of driven architects and engineers. Due to the flexibility and autonomy they offer their employees, they have some of the most well-tenured staff across the industry!
- They work with the government, owners, architects, attorneys, and developers which means you will have the exposure to a vast client base. What this means for someone like you is having the opportunity to further leverage new clients allowing yourself to grow professionally as well as being rewarded for it financially.
- This role would require you to perform technical services, manage clients and further develop the existing client base. The role would entail inspections, report writing, and repair design of construction issues encountered. Furthermore, given the roofing industry is driven on the relationships they will reward you for the projects you bring in!
- Registered Architect, Professional Engineer or Registered Roof Consultant preferred; other certifications will be considered depending on relevant experience
- Your experience should entail architectural detailing, roofing, waterproofing, moisture intrusion and leak investigations.
- Great communication and written skills.
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Analyze, research, and investigate data
- You will be spending a majority of your time in field, and construction sites
- You must be able to facilitate investigations on existing buildings
- You must enjoy working in any temperatures as the role demands being on the field significantly
- Ability to read construction drawings, and navigate solutions to construction challenges
- Ability to travel across Chicagoland and sometimes, suburbs.
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 2 weeks PTO
- Salary range ($100,000-130,000) dependent on experience level and business development acumen.
- They will be offering a percentage bonus of every project developed which means the more work you bring in, the bigger your reward and helping the firm grow means being able to expand the team further.
- Family Oriented Culture that truly takes care of their employees well-being.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!