LVI Associates are partnered with an award-winning Roofing company headquartered in Dallas, who are at the top end of both employee satisfaction and compensation brackets.
- Lead and manage projects involving all types of roofing project (roofing installation, roofing inspections, re-roofing, waterproofing, estimating) on a a range of different roof types.
- Inspect roofs for storm/ hail damages and wear & tear damage.
- Evaluate roofing systems, identify problems, and suggest the best solutions for repair/replacement strategies, as well a provide estimates for cost of repair.
- Assist customers in selecting the most cost-effective roofing solutions.
- Ensure that all roofing projects are completed according to local building codes and regulations
- Experience managing projects of varying sizes and interfacing with clients
- Background in roofing and waterproofing systems, and knowledge of building materials, field investigation methods, and related codes and standards
- Experienced in project estimation
- 5+ years of technical experience with the roofing and waterproofing industry
- Degree in architecture, construction management, engineering technology, building science or a related field preferred
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!