Senior Permitting Scientist
My client, an employee-owned engineering firm is looking to for a senior scientist to join their sustainability team in Houston to manage projects with private land development and public infrastructure clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of projects - natural resource management, environmental management, and sustainability projects, including wetland delineations, wetland permitting, and threatened and endangered species studies.
- Experience in wetlands, threatened and endangered species studies and permitting.
- Prior experience in managing projects start to finish
- Experience in business development activities and prepare work proposals.
- Experience managing field staff and mentoring junior staff
- Environmental related degree
What they can offer you
Not only does my client offer great benefit such as their Employee stock ownership program (ESOP), Health care, 401K, training programs and more, they also offer the opportunity to work with a group of industry leaders, a clear career trajectory and family culture!
If you are interested in learning more, please send me your resume!