- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair various enterprise level Access Control, CCTV, and IDS systems.
- Perform as lead technician and site supervisor for installation site.
- Installation, programming, cabling and testing of security equipment.
- Install connectors on multi-conductor cables and performing continuity tests.
- Install door strikes, magnetic locks, panels, power supplies, and other components of a mechanical nature.
- Follow specifications, instructions, and standard procedures.
- Read wiring schematics, blueprints, and technical manuals.
- Ensure all company safety policies and procedures are followed and enforced. Effectively communicates relevant information to superiors. Insures an informative and well-organized training for the customer. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- 8+ years of installation or electronic security experience preferred.
- Two (2) or more Access Control certifications.
- Multiple IDS and CCTV certifications to include programming.
- Identiv and AMAG highly preferred; Lenel and Software House also considered.
- Must be able to work without daily supervision and can handle multiple assignments at different job sites.
- Must be able to meet governmental badging requirements.
- Must be able/willing to travel (in state and out of state work sites).
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Training/certifications associated with manufacturer's security systems and IT are a plus.
- Ability to read schematics.