Back to jobs
Senior Security Project Manager
- Proactively communicates project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required and maintains accurate and up to date records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports.
- Identifies potential project risks and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines.
- Establish project milestones and analyze costs; utilizes financial systems to review actual vs. estimated job cost and to provide timely and accurate project cost reports; identify reasons for low job site productivity and determine impact on the project; adjusts or corrects project plan and/or project cost estimates as necessary to meet financial goals.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Strong project management experience in a technical environment (building automation systems, fire alarm systems, and/or electronic security systems)
- Strong coaching, mentoring, and staff development skills; solid leadership orientation Actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model, guide, develop and mentor others within the organization.
- Strong financial analytical skills including cost control.
- Solid team leadership, team building and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to resolve problems and look for solutions; solid conflict resolution skills.
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word and Power Point skills; solid programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot problems and look for solutions.