A global Semiconductor manufacturing company is looking to massively expand their R&D team in Singapore. In specific, they are looking for a number of Senior/Principal level positions, namely:
- Process Development Engineer
- Senior Engineer for NAND Device
- Senior Engineer for Diffusion
- Senior Etch Process Engineer (Fresh PhD are welcome to apply too)
Responsibilities (differs for each role):
- Contribute to the device technology development for cell
- Cross disciplinary collaboration with product engineers and probe engineers
- Troubleshooting processes to drive yield and quality improvement
- Identify disruptive processes and work with Fabs to rectify problems
Requirements (differs for each role):
- Ph.D or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering with focus on Semiconductor (relevant academic background can be considered)
- Rich understanding and experience in semiconductor devices and processes
- Strong understanding of statistics
- 5 years of working experience in a Semiconductor manufacturing firm (*for 4&5, strong research background with no industrial experience can also be considered).
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with you CV and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.