We have a current opportunity for Senior to Senior Principal level Geotechnical Engineers (Mining) based in Perth / Melbourne on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client provides a variety of geotechnical engineering services internationally. They are growing rapidly, which is a testament to their success. This also provides you with a great career growth opportunity where your expertise will make a big impact.
About the role:
- You will be required to perform geotechnical or geological assignments at various projects.
- There will be office based data analysis and design work.
- Preparation of draft reports for review by Project Managers.
- Leadership and staff management.
- 15+ Years of experience in the mining industry.
- RPEQ Certification.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil/Mining/Geological.
- Good knowledge of geotechnical engineering software and numerical modelling packages.
Our client is open to VISA sponsorships so if you have all (or most) of the relevant expertise, please do not hesitate to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.