An European and renown Pumps company is looking for a Senior Service Engineer (Pumps) in Singapore.
- Order processing of pump repairs and retrofits of all pump brands
- Responsible for service support of new and existing business (installation and commissioning included)
- Conduct O&M training for client and provide guidance to customers and engineers on site
- Provide technical support to workshop personals on pump repair and improving service processes
- Supporting the Service Manager in workshop operations and works
- 7+ years of experience in Pumps/Rotating Equipment repair, maintenance and commissioning
- Minimally a Bachelors in Engineering required
- Experience in Installation, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Overhauling, Repair of Centrifugal pumps like High Pressure BFP, Vertical pumps, Submersible pumps, or similar rotating equipment
- Experience with API pumps, Mechanical Seals and basic Electronic Knowledge will be advantage
- Service/workshop management experience in industrial equipment manufacturing or maintenance
- Only applicable to Singaporean or PR (due to limited VISA quotas)
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your updated CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.