A European Water Pumps MNC is looking for a Senior Service Engineer (Pumps) in Singapore.
Purpose: Perform Workshop repair & Field Service works in Singapore while mentoring a team of Service engineers & Technicians. This candidate is also expected to execute service works for pumps and systems as per customer requirement to achieve target.
- Installation & Commissioning, troubleshooting of centrifugal pumps & system on site.
- Resolving & reporting the issues encountered during execution of project at the time of erection & commissioning.
- Repair & overhauling, assembly, dismantling of the pumps in workshop or on site.
- To accurately assess centrifugal pumps for its repairs; rebuild of pumps or rotating equipment.
- Prepare repair report, site service report, provide correct feedback on pump repair requirement.
- Mentor the junior member in team on pump repair procedures.
- Provide technical guidance to customers while attending the products at sites & suggest repair techniques.
- Independently perform all service works (repair, trouble shooting, failure analysis, etc) for pumps like BB3, BB5, VS3, VS6, etc. or any other ISO or API type pump in energy, chemical industry, water industry or O&G.
- Degree / Diploma/ ITE / Mechanical apprentice in Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 5-15+ years of experience in service engineering / overhauling for multistage centrifugal pumps like boiler feed pumps, submersible pumps, vertical pumps or similar rotating equipment
- Basic electrical knowledge and experience
- Prior mentorship and leadership experience is preferred
- Proficient in writing route cause failure reports
Interested parties, please proceed to 'Apply Now' with your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.