This compamy is seeking an engineer highly experienced in commercial and residential site design who is looking to take his or her career to the next level. This position will manage a variety of projects and lead a design team.
The successful candidate will lead design for commercial, residential, office, and institutional projects. You will continue to develop versatile, flexible and creative skills across diverse markets while building upon a solid client base and serving as a driving force of the firm.
- Proficiency, accuracy, and completeness in site civil engineering, especially in site design/layout, hydrology, stormwater modeling, design and grading, and utility design
- Manage projects' design and construction plans' production and budget
- Secure local governments', WMD, FDOT, and other permits
- Lead, manage, and mentor a practice group of engineers
- Perform effective quality control review and lead that of the design group and participate in that of other teams'
- Pursue and win work from existing clients and new clients, building upon your and our existing client relationships
- Successful engineered design portfolio in Florida design projects; experience with master planned communities is a plus
- Must thrive in a challenging, fast-paced production and business setting
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, ICPR and related hydrology software, and MS Office
- Proven track record in fostering, building, and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills
- Florida Professional Engineer License