With remote flexible opportunities, a leading independent power utility is looking for an accomplished Development Engineer to hit the ground running supporting their utility scale solar projects. This fast growing team has a pipeline of more than 10GW under development! The Development Engineer will become main POC for any energy estimation, layouts, and loss assumptions, as well as speak with procurement for financial modeling purposes.
- Create conceptual plans for Utility Scale solar projects
- Coordinate with 3rd Parties and Independent Engineers through project design phase
- Develop project layouts and performance loss calculations
- Manage and create tools, models, specifications and reports to optimize project design
- Provide RFI support during construction and managing the development process
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
- 4-8 years of Utility scale experience
- Proficient in PVsyst, AutoCAD, Civil3D
- Knowledge of inverter, module, and tracker technologies
- Remote flexibility
- Generous bonus
- Great PTO, benefits package, and company culture
*Ideal location Houston, TX, however open to remote! Open to discuss covering relocation costs.
Apply if interested!