Company Summary: A leading IPP in utility scale solar and energy storage space is looking for a highly accomplished Development Engineer to join their fast-growing team. They have developed and commercialized 2GW+ of clean energy projects and have a pipeline of more than 10GW under development!
- Create conceptual plans for Utility Scale PV
- Develop project layouts and performance loss calculations
- Coordinate with 3rd Parties and Independent Engineers during project design phase
- Manage & create tools, models, specifications and reports to optimize project designs
- Provide RFI support during construction
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related
- 4-8 years experience in Utility Scale PV
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, PVSyst and other solar optimization tools
- Knowledge of inverter, module, and tracker technologies
- Generous PTO
- Great bonus structure
- Medical, dental, health, vision benefits
- Career development & growth opportunities
*Ideal location Houston, TX; however open to remote!
*Must be authorized to live and work in the United States
If you're interested, please don't hesitate to apply today or message me directly!