About the company:
Our client is an exceptional consultancy in Australia providing organisations across the public and private sectors with environmental solutions by unlocking the potential of contaminated land. They have excellent services including contaminated land, groundwater, environmental assessment and approvals, hazardous materials, and digital solutions.
The company is now looking for a Senior - Principal Environmental Approvals Specialist (contaminated land) in Perth!
Join the growing team today!
- Direct and manage projects.
- Engage with clients to produce proposals and tenders.
- Review and analyse contaminated land investigation reports.
- Liaise with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Find cost effective and safe solutions to improve conditions of the contaminated land.
- Participate in development of a growing business offering in safety and environment within Australia.
We are looking for individuals:
- +8 years' experience in environmental engineering, with a strong technical background in contaminated land consulting.
- Consultants need to have a BSc or higher in environmental science, geology, or any environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Apply with your CV today!