About the company:
We are recruiting for a national consultancy that specialises in civil, structural, building services, water and environment, and sustainability.
You get to work directly with the owners of the company, work on diverse projects, and collaborate with the best industry leaders.
They are looking for a Senior / Principal Hydrologist in Canberra!
- Direct & coordinate the collection and development of hydrologic and meterological data.
- Collaborate with local, state, and federal entities on water resources issues.
- Be a leader and mentor young engineers.
- Partake in tender submissions.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 8+ years of civil engineering related water resources / urban drainage / floodplain management / water sensitive urban design / integrated water management / hydraulics.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in hydrology, environmental engineering, or civil engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of the water industry to help understand and solve customer needs.
- Understands and able to convey water infrastructure engineering concepts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven, proactive, and takes initiative.
Apply with your CV today!