A leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are looking to expand their team in Sydney, Brisbane, and Perth! Due to recent project success, the company are looking for an experienced Senior to Principal Rail Engineer to join their growing transport team. This is an exciting senior position within a leading organisation with the chance to work and deliver exciting National rail projects across Australia!
- Provide expert advice and demonstrate advanced technical skills producing rail alignment designs
- Actively contribute to the commercial success of projects and the team
- Participate in the inter-disciplinary design development, review processes, and provide rail specific inputs
- Proactively collaborate with team members, contributors, and stakeholders to maintain quality deliverables
- 7+ years of experience in rail track and civil design
- Previous design experience on rail projects in private or public organizations in Australia would be advantageous
- Knowledge in permanent way, trackwork, and alignment of railway projects
- Proficient in the following design software: OpenRail Designer, AutoCAD, MicroStation, etc.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV!