Interested in applying your background in SCADA/Controls to a new challenge & opportunity?
Our client is currently recognized internationally for their commitment to clean energy. In this role you'll be part of a collaborative international team. This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced SCADA/Controls Engineers that are interested in working directly for a utility scale owner/operator with a rapidly growing footprint and team in North America.
- 10-15+ years of work experience with engineering.
- Previous employer experience working for an engineering firm, utility, system integrator, etc.
- Working knowledge of the following concepts: server configurations, configuration concepts, protection integration, SCADA related protocols.
- Understanding of ABB, Siemens, GE, SEL, etc.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering.
- Must be based in the US with previous US experience.