An established international consultancy organization is currently seeking a driven, proactive and motivated Secondary Engineer to lead their Electrical Engineering team in the Melbourne, Australia. In addition, you will be able to make a direct impact on the firm by immediately helping to grow the Electrical team.
The Secondary Engineer will be responsible for..
- Guiding and leading the Electrical Engineering team in design
- Involved in detailed design and reviewing design specifications
- Working closely with the Power team to support various local and international projects
- Possesses commercial business development acumen
The Secondary Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Preferred experience in Victorian Utility Network
- Extensive knowledge of the Secondary Distribution system
- Possesses strong understanding of Protection and Control in sub-transmission and distribution systems (Australia Standards)
This organization offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Dress down on Fridays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great career advancement opportunity