I am currently looking for an entrepreneurial Urban Planner to join my client in their Sydney office.
This is with a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm specializing in design, economics, engagement, planning, project advisory and management, and social strategy.
- Tertiary qualification in town planning
- 5-12+ years' experience and demonstrated knowledge of planning schemes within NSW
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in managing, monitoring and progressing staff
The client offers:
- Flexible working arrangement
- Employee Ownership Scheme
- Mobile device rebate
- Working on large scale urban development projects
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- and more!
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV!