I am currently looking for an entrepreneurial Senior to Principal Urban Designer to join my client in their Perth office.
This is with a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm specializing in Planning, Design and Project Coordination within WA.
- Tertiary qualification in Urban Planning / Design
- 5-12+ years' experience in Urban Planning preferably within WA
- Previous project experience in greenfield master planned communities, residential subdivisions and compact urban places
- Proven experience in managing, monitoring and progressing staff
The client offers:
- Flexible working arrangement
- Employee Ownership Scheme
- Working on large scale urban development projects
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- and more!
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV!