Senior Software Engineer
Join a leading Global Equipment and Services Provider for Electrical Power Systems and Renewable Energy projects as they push towards creating an electrical smart grid utilizing embedded software and IoT related devices.
This position will support intelligent embedded software devices including microprocessor-based capacitor, switch, and fault interrupting controls and the associated device management software.
- Plan, design, and develop .NET Desktop and Web applications
- Research and incorporate latest features of C#, .NET applications
- Articulate ideas clearly with product managers and engineers
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews
- Proven experience in the design and development of software applications using C#, .NET, Visual Studio, WPF/XAML
- Experience with web development technologies like Electron, React.js
- Familiar with multi-threaded programming protocols
- Exposure to unit testing would be a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Annual Bonuses