A renewable industry leader, known as one of the largest wind developers in the United States is looking for a Senior Solar Development Manager to oversee key stakeholders and long and short-term division goals.
- Experience with project development process, regulatory, permitting and the local utility requirements
- Ability to perform, report, and escalate risk management
- Perform project closure with complete documentation and execute handover takeover with respective stakeholders
- Manage relationships with landlords/project stakeholders
- Working closely with Construction Manager on various project execution steps, including management of contracts with external consultants and contractors
- Experience with internal team functions such as project Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years experience in project management.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing rooftop solar pv projects at least 500kWdc and FT/SAT ground-mount projects at least 3mwdc
If interested, please don't wait to apply.