A nationally recognized water engineering specialist has a brilliant opportunity for a Stormwater Leader based in Dallas. They are looking for someone with business development ability and someone to help build out their Dallas Stormwater Practice.
The practice needs a leader first, then the doers will follow - a Project Manager/seller or somebody who can lead designs and manage a design package, from PER through final plans and construction oversight, thinking through constructability and potential cost savings. This person does NOT need to be able to do their own CAD work.
The company operates with a style of open communication and is looking for someone that can establish and cultivate client relationships, identify, and track leads, make presentations, write proposals and scopes of work, establish budgets, and ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business, with full accounting, administrative, marketing, recruiting, and production support.
- Ideally 15 years or more experience in civil engineering and design, managing utility water projects in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Client contacts and relationships with local municipalities, area counties, water management authorities and local, regional, state agencies
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in the State of Texas.
- Business development skills and the proven ability to win work.
- Experience writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage & mentor staff, and direct resources effectively in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage stormwater projects profitably
- Operating with integrity and sound business principals
- Providing practice vision, business planning and strategy, establishing goals
- Building and maintaining positive client relationships
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.