We have a current opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Pembroke Pines. For further information about this position please apply.
- According to AASHTO and ODOT specifications, design and create plans, calculations, and specifications for various types of transportation structures, such as highway bridges, retaining walls, box culverts, and other ad hoc constructions.
- By using knowledge of and application of the proper specifications, standards, and design criteria, provide analysis and load rating for existing structures and offer strengthening and improvement measures.
- Discuss project needs with clients and work together with experts from different departments and disciplines.
- Work under moderate supervision as a team member or as a task/project manager within the project's budget and time constraints.
- Create scope of work documentation, proposals, and engineering cost estimates. Assist other project/task managers with related responsibilities.
- To ensure high-caliber technical services, provide the project team with technical leadership and direction.
- Florida PE license
- 10+ years of experience in transportation engineering
- Ideally, a background in bridge design
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid model
- Health, dental, vision insurance and 401k match
- Unique wellness package
- Generous PTO and competitive salary
- Performance based bonuses