Our expertise in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering Services, Land Surveying, and much more has positioned us as a trusted advisor for clients ranging from the Illinois Department of Transportation and Illinois Tollway to the City of Chicago. Located in beautiful Downtown Chicago, we are continuously striving towards excellent customer service with the love of our city in mind.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Develop and execute complex projects with multiple project teams; Complete project submittals based on specifications and scope requirements on projects; Monitor engineering progress against budget and forecasted schedule
- Supports leadership in identifying new opportunities, marketing current clients for repeat business and assisting with proposals, budgets and schedules; Manages the firm's resources (people, processes and tools) and assignments with proficiency, fluency and aptitude; Coordinates all structural project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of structural engineering design and the delivery of structural implementation documents
- Performs effectively as a team leader, acting as a mentor and advocate by coaching and motivating project team members; Actively invests in the professional development of staff through mentoring, performance management and career planning
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Experience with agencies such as IDOT, CDOT, Illinois Toll Authority and CTA
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the project development and project execution process
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited program
* Licenses: PE required, SE preferred
* Years of Experience: 15-20+
As a team member, benefits eligible employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, which includes, but is not limited to:
* Unlimited Vacation Policy
* Profit Sharing
* Education Assistance
* Health, Dental, Life, and LTD Insurance
* Paid Sick Time
* 401K Program
* Paid Holidays
Our main office is located near the intersection of Wacker and Randolph in the Chicago Loop. We are within blocks of various CTA stations, Union Station, and Ogilvie Transportation Center. Enjoy the newly renovated building, which includes a tenant lounge, conferencing center, fitness center, bike storage, and more.
- Must be legally eligible to work full-time in the United States. Currently DBS is not providing visa sponsorship.
- DB Sterlin Consultants requires full Covid-19 vaccinated status as condition of employment with the company as per requirements of the law