Senior Project Manager
LVI Associates are working with a dynamic, innovative, and growing firm that provides its clients with a unique and specialized set of services in the structural engineering market. They are looking for an engineer with experience in both structural design and restoration to manage a portfolio of existing clients.
This is a remote position but applicants must live in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington DC.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Structural engineering)
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Well-versed in analytical software such as Revit, Bluebeam, RISA, and/or ETABS
- Strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible work schedule - Fully remote
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with the level of experience.
- Medical Insurance (including dental and vision coverage)
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal time) + holidays