Leading structural engineering company with a focus on the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest states. Since its founding in the early 1900s, the company has established a strong reputation based on the unshakeable belief that lasting connections can be created via innovative design solutions and attentive customer care. Their extensive list of building industry projects and their steadfast loyalty are proof of their high calibre of work, promptness, and inventiveness.
A registered professional engineer having expertise in structural engineering related to the design and construction of buildings. Must be capable of working independently on a range of projects and has self-motivation. It is necessary to have strong verbal and writing communication skills in addition to problem-solving abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include structural analysis and design, computation, use of engineering software programmes, and project coordination. In charge of designers and technicians who help with project activities, manage standard projects. Put together design documentation, such as reports, computations, specifications, and drawings. Work with clients to coordinate project structural requirements.
- Licensed professional engineer
- 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience
- Competent in aspects of structural engineering and drafting software including Bentley's RAM products, Microsoft Office, and Revit
- Ability to manage a variety of projects with designers and technicians
- Effective communication skills for client collaboration
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO, health care, vision, life and short term disability.
- Salary range ($90,000- $120,000) dependent on structural engineering expertise.
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Work from home full-time and autonomy over your projects.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Ethan Randall on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!