They are an employee-owned, consulting engineering company. They partner with hundreds of government, energy, industry and institutional clients, and have completed throughout the United States, Canada, and multiple international locations.
You will have the opportunity to learn from our senior technical experts and gain experience on a variety of structural and geo-structural projects.
The structural practices provide engineering services on a wide range of projects including building design, evaluation of building facades, testing and instrumentation, excavation support systems, dams and dam appurtenances, building foundations, levees, tunnels, and ground treatment. You will also get ti observe and document field explorations and construction activities, perform and review analyses and design calculations, and prepare technical correspondence, including reports, letters, and design memos.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide engineering support on a variety of projects, including building superstructures and foundation design, bridges, excavation support design, dams and spillways, specialty foundation design, traditional structural engineering and forensic engineering.
- Support evaluation and design efforts for structural steel, reinforced concrete, dams, excavation support systems, foundations, and other above and below grade structures.
- Assist with feasibility studies and other technical analysis to evaluate various building structural systems, construction methods, foundation options, excavation support systems, etc.
- Use structural software to perform various analyses ranging from limit-state-equilibrium analyses to two- and three-dimensional finite element analyses.
- Perform non-destructive testing, instrument installation to monitor building movement and construction activities.
- M.S. or PhD in Civil Engineer or Structural Engineering from an accredited college.
- 10 years of Structural Engineering experience.
- Possess or have ability to obtain professional registrations.
- Coursework must include steel design, concrete design, soil mechanics, and foundation design.
- Familiarity with analysis and design software (ENERCALC, Mathcad, SAP2000, STAAD, RISA, etc.)
- Familiarity with drafting software (Revit, Civil3D or Microstation).
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be willing to work in the field as needed.
- Willingness to work in the field and in inclement weather.
- Ability to travel on temporary assignments.
- Comprehensive Benefits Program, including Medical, Dental, Vision and More
- Continuing Education Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development and Opportunities for Advancement
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Recognition
- Annual Profit Sharing and 401(k)