We are working with an international multi-disciplinary engineering firm, widely regarded as one of the leading engineering firms globally. They work on large scale building projects with a specific focus on building sustainability structures.
They are looking to massively grow out their Munich office this year and are looking for a senior structural engineer to join the team and be a big part of this growth.
- Design and calculations for complex building structures
- Interdisciplinary work with other departments in the company
- Communication and participation in project meetings with clients, planners and architects
- Support for junior and graduate engineers
- 4-8 years of experience in structural engineering
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- Experience with calculation and design software
- Fluent in written and spoken German
Please reach out to me if you are interested in this position: