***FULLY REMOTE OPPORTUNITY*** An extremely well respected firm is looking to add a Senior Traffic Engineer to its team! This is a firm that has a major backlog, are big into community and work life balance, and offer a flexible work schedule. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and secure realised career growth with a firm that encourages ambition, this is an opportunity for you!
- Develop and analyze design options
- Calculate quantities and development of cost estimates
- Assist construction support services
- Lead a team of engineers and provide technical support (for more senior candidates)
- Plan, manage, lead, and perform bridge/structural engineering
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) required, SE is preferred but not required
- 12+ years of experience
- Knowledgeable with MicroStation and/or AutoCad
If local to Seattle or Portland area, the role could take on a hybrid nature!