Job Title: Senior Structural Engineer
Location: West Palm Beach Florida
We are looking for a Structural Engineer with expertise in designing large commercial buildings, industrial facilities, aviation structures, healthcare facilities, government buildings, and higher education projects to join our team. The successful candidate will be a key contributor in leading the design aspects of various structural systems for projects across the United States.
- Structural Design and Analysis: Lead the development of complex structural designs and perform in-depth structural analysis using industry-standard software and engineering principles to ensure safety, stability, and compliance with regulations.
- Project Management: Manage multiple projects simultaneously, including budgeting, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination with multidisciplinary teams, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Technical Expertise: Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers and staff, assisting with problem-solving, reviewing designs, and fostering knowledge transfer within the team.
- Code Compliance: Stay current with local and international building codes and standards, ensuring all designs and construction documents meet regulatory requirements and undergo necessary approvals and permits.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Identify potential risks and challenges in structural projects, develop mitigation strategies, and conduct structural assessments and inspections to assess and address issues in existing structures.
- Client Communication: Maintain effective communication with clients, architects, contractors, and other stakeholders to understand project objectives, provide technical expertise, and ensure client satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor's or Graduate degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 6-12 years of relevant experience in structural design and consulting.
- Preferably experienced in Project Management or Operations.
- Proficiency in structural design with materials like steel, concrete, and masonry.
- Familiarity with various structural design software tools like Revit and AutoCAD
- A P.E. licensure is preferred.
Please do not wait to apply!