Title: Senior Substation Design Engineer
Summary: A productive engineering firm in the San Diego is seeking a motivated, experienced engineer with a background in substation design and protection and control to join their engineering team. You will lead and perform P&C activities and should be knowledge about P&C design, project management and substation relay. Does your previous experience make you a top contender to be a part of a company that has a history in the power industry? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Senior Substation Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Prepare and review protection and control scopes and designs for substation projects.
- Manage and lead other engineers and their activities.
- Conduct and guide substation projects from 4kV thru 765KV.
- Develop P&C designs, drawings, and single line diagrams.
The Senior Substation Design Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in substation design, protection & control, relay, and SCADA.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- P.E. license required
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
If you are interested in the Senior Substation Design role, then please do not wait to apply.