We have a current opportunity for a Senior Substation Design Engineer on a permanent basis. Candidates are eligible for 100% Remote Flexibility unless they are seeking to come into one of the office locations available. For further information about this position please apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from accredited program
- Minimum of 6 years experience in substation design
- Qualified candidates must be currently residing in the U.S.A.
- Ability to lead a team of engineers in a collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of computer-aided design software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Prepare/Create physical design of general arrangements, sections and electrics details, yard layouts, and bill of materials for the installation of new or existing substations
- Perform calculations such as lighting protection, grounding analysis and lighting plans
- Assist with client communication and manufacturer drawing reviews
- Communicate and coordinate project activities with project manager and others as needed
- Approve design codes and specifications related to design requirements
- Depending on experience, may be responsible for the physical design QA/QC process
- Provide leadership, guidance, and instruction to less experienced team members
- Full Remote Flexibility (if desired)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health, Vision & Life Insurance
- Volunteer/Community Sponsorship Events
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Laid-back Work Environment
- & much more!