Title: Senior Substation Engineer
Summary: A proactive utility in Indianapolis is seeking an engineer with eight or more years of experience in substation design to join their T&D engineering team. You will complete and lead the design efforts and should be knowledgeable in all areas of substation design. Does your previous experience in the utility industry and substation design make you a top contender to be a part of a major provider for electricity in the Midwest? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Senior Substation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Create and review designs for substation projects to make sure they comply with standards.
- Oversee substation design projects within the organization, as well as with other design firms.
- Work on the design of substations up to 345kV.
- Lead and manage all orders for equipment for substation projects.
The Senior Substation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in substation design.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- P.E. license preferred.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
If you are interested in the Senior Substation Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.