We are looking for an experienced, talented and driven Senior Superintendent.
This individual will need to have a successful background in Commercial, Life sciences and health-care construction across Boston.
It is important we find the right fit culturally, this company needs a leader who can command respect and motivate their team at the same time.
- Able to perform all superintendent job responsibilities
- Enforce safety procedures
- Attend and participate in Safety Training Program
- Develop Owner and Architect's confidence
- Organize, train, direct and coordinate field construction team including subcontractor's direct hire work
- Assure work quality - set standards for quality control
- Order materials and tools (avoid "crisis" buying)
- Prepare necessary reports (e.g. time sheets, work orders, daily reports and invoice approval)
- Chair or attend -job conference, regular subcontractor meetings
- Perform manual work only in rare circumstances when, in employee's independent judgement, exigent circumstances require it
- Ability to travel as required by management
- Ability to supervise multiple projects over a large geographic area as required by management
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge of job scheduling, planning, expediting and cost control
- Ability in problem-solving
- Strong sense of urgency